Sunday, March 25, 2012

Something Was Said ~ Randomly Simple Cards

I've taken simple images and ideas of animals and nature and designed 4x5 1/2" note cards.  Sometimes it's the most basic and uncomplicated things in life that speak to our soul.  That is why this line is called Randomly Simple.  I love it when unassuming and unexpected concepts, images and words cut right through my complicated and over loaded heart.

These cards have a blank inside for your own personal greeting and come with a white envelope. A set of 14 cards with envelopes is $7. 

 I would love to share them with you!  Just let me know if you'd like a set!










P.S.  If you want to take a sneak peak at my Birds on Hymns....just go to the very next post titled Birds Are Here to take a look!  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment