Friday, March 2, 2012

sing sweetly sweet birds.....

So lately I've been fixated on birds.

I'm not quite sure why.  I am not particularly a bird person but they seem to be speaking to me as of late.  They have some mystery to them.  So many times I look out the window to see a small sparrow or finch silently land on a leafless branch.  They seem so small and unnoticed and yet somehow my eye catches them.

Blue Birds Smiling at Me


The cardinals are about to make their appearance as spring is knocking on the door here in Michigan.  As in years past their red feathers will fill my yard like colored treasures.  I keep looking for them.  They keep my hunger for all things new alive.

Red Jewel


I've begun capturing these little creatures on old sheets of music from a hymnal.  These pictures are my first set.  There are many more floating up in my imagination.  So if you are looking for something new to hang up this spring....love to share them with you!  Enjoy.

What?  You looking at me?

No comments:

Post a Comment