Monday, November 21, 2011

Vintage Hair Clips

I have a variety of Vintage Hair Clips made with remnants of vintage jewelry and/or vintage buttons.  They are larger in size so they really make a statement.  They make a great stocking stuffer or a simple "girly" gift for a friend, daughter or even yourself!

Each clip is $5.  Just let me know which one you would like.  If you would like to take a closer a look at them I can show you them in person if it is convenient for you!  I am able to make more so if these sell out quickly.

This Pink Flower clip shows you what it looks like on someone.

Note: The clip with the brass ball on top, the clip with the cream flower with yellow center and the brown rectangle jewel clip have sold and are no longer available.




1 comment:

  1. I want 5 of these...your choice...I will add this to my tally for the headbands...how much for the model?

    ReplyDelete