Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Cards Are Here

The following pictures are from a line of Christmas Cards that I have created through the years.  These one sided cards are made from original art work of mine. Some of these images were inspired by my childrens' art, you can decide which child inspired them!

The image is on the front and the backside is for your own personal greeting. They can be sold individually for $1.25 or in bundles of 12 cards for $14 or 20 cards for $20.  They are 4x51/2" and are made on heavy cardstock and include a white envelop for the price.

You are welcome to mix and match, or just choose one style.  I currently have some inventory but with larger orders I will need to place an order with my printer.  Turn around time could take up to a week and a half so keep that in mind if you want to get these out in time for Christmas.

Let me know what you would like to order.  You can facebook message me, call me or email me at randihelm88@gmail.com


Enjoy!
* Just a quick note, in photographing the cards it appears that some boarders around the cards are a gray or blue-ish, they are white. The only exception is that the Forever Peace insert is in fact, more shaded by design.  The border of that one is all white, however. 




No comments:

Post a Comment