Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Art for a New Year!

Happy New Year.

My "new" New Years Eve tradition....make new art!  Instead of creating a new years eve resolution that I'm sure to forget about, I set aside several hours on New Years Eve to create something that reflects my intentions and desires; way more fun than a list!  The journey of last year combined with the longings for the new year come together in this piece.

          I call it:  "Heart for a New Year".
Although I'll admit it remains a work in progress...the themes are mostly complete.  I want a heart ready to tackle the new year.  Filled with solutions, beauty and persistence.  This is the kind of heart I want,  looking to find the purpose in the last year so that I know how to effectively invest myself in this years work.  If I can't know the purpose than I pray for a song to keep me singing through the days and weeks ahead.

Perhaps if this piece morphs into something more I will take a new photo and post it!

Also, this winter I am working on my new line of cards.  I'll  let you know when they are up and ready for purchase!

Big hugs and love!
Randi

1 comment:

  1. soooo sweet...I wish I could do art with you on these cold winter days:(

    ReplyDelete